2022 NNL NEW ENGLAND REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Hotels & local recommendations
Ultimate Obstacles is conveniently located 1 mile off I-190, with easy access to I-290, I-90, and Rt. 9. Downtown Worcester is a 5-10 minute drive, and there is so much to do in the surrounding area! We have compiled a list of our favorite restaurants, activities, and places to stay. Check back regularly for even more ideas to plan your Regionals weekend.
- The Mill - sit down American pub
- Table 12 - fun drinks, delicious menu variety
- Gourmet Donuts - quick breakfast & coffee
- Brown Rice Thai - delicious Thai cuisine
- Oli's Eatery - sit down Italian & PIZZA!
- The Country Kettle - sit down breakfast
- O'Connor's Irish Pub
- Darby's Bakery - fresh baked breads, pastries, and coffee
- Shannon's Pizza - local pizza
- Gerardo's Italian Bakery - cannoli's, cookies, cakes & so much more
- Miku Sushi - sushi & Asian cuisine
- NOLA Cajun Kitchen
- NU Kitchen - locally sourced & healthy alternatives - and Acai bowls!
- The Queen's Cups - from scratch cupcakes and desserts of all kind
- Armsby Abbey - craft beers & locally sourced meals - a local favorite!
- Shrewsbury St - any restaurant here is great! There is so much variety - pizza, Chinese/sushi, pub style, coffeeshops, and more
- Antonio's Pizza - pizza by the slice (originally from Amherst MA)
- 110 Grill
THINGS TO DO
- The School Yahd - right next door with the Regionals livestream, games, food, and drinks
- Central Rock Climbing Gym
- Wachusett Mountain - hiking
- Purgatory Chasm - easy walks/hikes
- Southwick Zoo
- Bolton Zoo/Reptile Adventures
- Old Sturbridge Village - explore a recreated 1800's farm town complete with animals and crafts!
- Brewery Tour: Greater Good, Bay State Brewery, Redemption Rock, Medusa, Wormtown Brewing, 3cross Fermentation Cooperative, Wachusett Brew Yard, Flying Dreams Brewing
- The Canal District, Worcester - boutique shops, eclectic vintage stores, and unique food. Go to the Worcester Public Market, Crompton Collective, and Seed to Stem for the best finds!
Stay in Worcester for easy access to our facility and lots of great food and shopping in downtown Worcester!