Season 4 of the National Ninja League is here!
Ultimate Obstacles is excited to be part of the NNL again this year! Youth and adults have the chance to compete against athletes their same age to try to earn a spot for Finals at the end of the season. Youth still get to continue even if they fall and use up their time limit to have a more enjoyable experience. The adults are more similar to the show and the run ends at any fails. New for adults is the addition of a Master 40+ division!! This has already helped encourage more Masters during the Recreational League earlker this year. Join us in the premier league to challenge yourself in Ninja!!
From National Ninja League:
Welcome to the National Ninja League. We are a non-profit organization of the Nation's top Ninja Warrior training facilities. Our goal is to help facilitate a venue for Ninja Warrior athletes to train in a global competition during the off season of NBC’s hit TV show “American Ninja Warrior”. The league will allow athletes to gain worldwide recognition and achieve athletic sponsorships for competing at a top level!
Format and Rules:
A waiver must be completed for the National Ninja League, they can be found at: http://www.nationalninja.com. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO COMPETING.
- All Courses must be between 10 and 20 obstacles
- The (10-20) obstacles, must test the following variety of skills:
i. Low Body Coordination & Strength
ii. Upper Body Coordination & Strength
- Courses may not be practiced prior to the competition.
- Adjustments to the course for female athletes may be made at the gym owner's/event coordinator's discretion.
- However, they can only be made in the following scenarios:
- Trampoline height or distance can be adjusted.
- Time limits can be modified for females.
- If adjustments are made for females, they must be made for all females in that particular competition.
- Facilities may choose to allotted a time to finish the course.
- The time limit will be set by the facility.
- The athlete will be done when the time runs out regardless of what obstacle they are on.
- A time limit is not required for the course.
- Facilities may also choose to allocate a rest time in between obstacles
- Rest time is not a requirement.
- NNL competitions are single stage events.
- There may not be other competitive events relating to ninja the same weekend as the NNL comp.
- When the following age groups fail a course their run will be over. They will not be allowed to continue on the course
- Pro (+18)
- Masters (+40)
- When the following age groups fail the course they will be required to finish the course or
run as many obstacles as they can in the allotted time.
- Kids (6-8)
- Mature Kids (9-10)
- Teens (13-15)
- However, the results tracked through NinjaWorks will only account for the
obstacles the athlete completed before their first obstacle fail
- Your age as of 3/31/2019 decides which grouping.
- Kids: Age 6-8
- Mature Kids: Age 9-10
- Preteens:Age 11-12
- Teens: Age 13-15
- Young Adults: Age 16-17
- Pros: Age 18+
- Masters: Age 40+
New for the National Ninja League is a Masters Division for 40+! Both the Pros and Masters will be competing at the same time and on the same course. The Top 3 Male and Female Finishers in each division will earn a spot to the NNL Finals! The points gained at this competition for 1st through 3rd place will be grouped with other event points earned, regardless of what region the competition is in.
Ages: Pros 18+ and Masters 40+
Warm-up time will be the first half hour and the rules and course walk-through will be at 4:30pm or 7pm.
If time allows, redemption time will follow immediately after the last run
Ultimate Obstacles Ninja Warrior and Obstacle Race Training Center
Kids Age 6 to Young Adults age 17
This competition will be great for those young ninjas ready to challenge themselves. They will be cheered on and encouraged along the way as they take on the course. The Top 3 Male and Female finishers in each division will earn a spot to the NNL Finals this year! The points gained at this competition for 1st through 3rd place will be grouped with other event points earned, regardless of what region the competition is in.
Ages: Reminder age is as of 3/31/2019
Wave Times on Sunday:
Kids Ages 6-8 from 8:30am-12pm
Mature Kids Ages 9-10 from 1-4:30pm
Pre Teens Ages 11-12 from 8:30-12pm
Teens Ages 13-15 from 1-4:30pm
Young Adults Ages 16-17 from 1-4:30pm
Warm Up Area provided the first 1/2 Hour of the above time block with rules and course walk-through right after.