At Ultimate Obstacles we host all sorts of different fun events! Check out our upcoming events schedule, descriptions, and how to sign up below.
*During this pandemic, we have created several small and safe events that you can participate in. Please see the following precautions and steps we are taking, some are above MA regulations because your safety and the safety of our staff is most important.
- All participants must complete our healthy survey form, hand sanitize, and wear a mask upon arriving for check-in
- Masks are required at all times inside the building and outside on the premises if you can not socially distance by 6 feet
- You are not required to wear a mask during your run/event because you will be the only athlete on the course
- Maximum of 25 participants are allowed in the building at one time
- No spectators are allowed inside the building during adult competitions, but can spectate the outside portions
Have you been missing outdoor OCR races with your friends and strangers that might become friends?? We have been too! We have put together 4 different race distances ranging from a short 100meter sprint up to a 10k. In addition to the different distances they will all have a format change for miles per lap and the obstacles that are used. We wanted to make sure they felt like different events!
All distances have 3 tentative dates on the schedule. You can compete for first place in individual events and for overall Quadfecta series winner! Any athletes that complete all four distance will get a free custom UO Quadfecta Finisher shirt. Anyone who participated in at least one distance will have the opportunity to buy an awesome finisher shirt.
Fall Season has FINISHED. Thanks to everyone that came out and congrats to our Overall Quadfecta Winners Tyler Movsessian and Lyndsay Littlefield!! We will be starting up another Series in the Spring so keep an eye out.